What Is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy or ozonotherapy is the use of medical grade ozone, a highly reactive form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. The body has the potential to renew and regenerate itself. When the body becomes sick it is because this potential has been blocked. The reactive properties of ozone stimulate the body to remove many of these impediments thus allowing the body to do what it does best – heal itself.
Ozone therapy has been used in clinics and hospitals for over fifty years. Ozone therapy was introduced into the United States in the early 80’s, and has been increasingly used in recent decades. It has been found useful in various diseases:
- It activates the immune system in infectious diseases.
- It improves the cellular utilization of oxygen that reduces ischemia in cardiovascular diseases, and in many of the infirmities of aging.
- It causes the release of growth factors that stimulate damaged joints and degenerative discs to regenerate.
- It can dramatically reduce or even eliminate many cases of chronic pain through its action on pain receptors.
- Published papers have demonstrated its healing effects on interstitial cystitis, chronic hepatitis, herpes infections, dental infections, diabetes, and macular degeneration.
Ozone therapy is a safe, and effective therapy that utilizes medical grade oxygen/ozone. It is typically used for its tissue regenerative, anti-oxidant, immune-supportive, anti-inflammatory, detoxification, athletic performance and anti-aging properties.
To learn more visit: aaot.site-ym.com